Activity - Press
On May 10, 2018, the ´2nd Intercluster Workshop´ was held at INNOVAMED´s facilities.
Convoked by INNOVAMED, the event was attended by numerous associated companies from the two clusters that organised the event: 'CataloniaBio & HealthTech' and 'Clúster MAV'.
During the day, several presentations and workshops were held in which the challenges posed by the '1st Intercluster Workshop' were discussed in depth, as well as possible projects related to:
- new 3D materials for different uses
- photocatalytic materials and biocides
- pharmacological release systems in oncology and ophthalmology
- self-cleaning coverings through hidden ducts
- thermoelectric antibacterial systems in hospitals
- new alloys that improve properties and reduce toxicities
At INNOVAMED we would like to express our gratitude for the attendance and participation of all the people who made this second intercluster possible, and we will continue to be very attentive to the progress of all the projects that began during this gathering.
Return to the list
Send to a friend